Thursday, April 16, 2009
SNOW!!
I am so sick of snow. There are those who haven't ever seen the stuff. Here's my advice to those who have not experienced snow. Get an old Refrigerator or a big deep freeze. Make sure it's the old kind that gets lots of frost thickly covering the sides. Scrape a bunch of it into a pile. Stick your hand in it and close the door. That's how pleasant it is! Ok. Fine. It's not that bad, because I am in my warm house. This is just how we start to feel when we get signs of spring around the corner and then it gets stolen from us again with a fresh layer of snow and more freezing temps. Right now it's a whopping 40 degrees Fahrenheit. I could really use warmer temps. I am ready for spring. I love the beauty of snow. I love seeing it fall and before it is touched it looks like a soft blanket of cotton. I do appreciate it. Anyone who lives with snow knows also that it makes driving conditions bad, it turns muddy and gross after plowing and sometimes it melts then refreezes into a hard layer of ice that it is near impossible to walk on! haha So yes, that is my complaint for the day. I will try and just be thankful for this fresh blanket of snow..I'll try really really hard. Written by Chrit
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment