Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Lost on LOST

Wednesday nights are exciting in our little apartment. Why, you might ask? Well, partly because it is half way through the work week but mostly because it is LOST night. Each week is a new adventure as a LOST fan. You could be seeing the world through a psychopaths eyes (Ben) or walking through another character's past, casting them into a totally new light and causing you to re-evaluate your judgements of that character. Every Wednesday night the show hooks you all over again, its like a drug. Just when you think you can stop watching it, they give you one more piece of the puzzle and you think "Next week I will be able to figure this craziness out". But next week will prove to just be one more strange maze of confusion. The part of the story I don't get is how they are going to get all of those loose ends tied up? WEll I don't know but I do know we will keep watching until we figure it out!!! Written by Chrit

1 comment:

Haylee said...

this is me watching lost: during every commerical..."what the eff is going on? I hate this show! I have 22 new questions and no effing answers!"

good to see you back...its been a while